Managed Core Infrastructure
Enterprise IT environments are highly fragmented with multi-vendor core, edge, data center, and public cloud environments. The integration of multiple vendor and technology solutions often adds significant complexity to enterprise network management.
Threadfin Managed Infrastructure Services provide support for broad technology solutions and lifecycle management capabilities for edge, core and the telecommunications connectivity, as well as application acceleration, and traffic management. The primary infrastructure managed services we provide include:
- 24 x 7 x 365 core infrastructure monitoring including edge and core devices, network appliances, and telecommunications services
- Multi-vendor engineering and operational disciplines to support the leading infrastructure vendors
- Flexible services model to assist or augment the hiring and maintenance of skilled resources
- Rapid scaling and deployment of new services to meet core business drivers and technologies
- Relevant visibility into the enterprise infrastructure to drive actionable intelligence and efficient operations
Threadfin Managed Infrastructure Services helps our customers reduce their operational complexity while allowing your core IT team to focus on leveraging core business enablement solutions.