Enterprise virtualization and cloud solutions have delivered numerous benefits to our customers, but the speed with which these solutions have evolved have added a new layer of management complexity for IT organizations. Rapid deployment has also allowed for the proliferation of server sprawl and “shadow IT”.
Complexity continues to escalate, enabled by hyper converged solutions including compute, storage, network, and hypervisors. As a result, enterprise IT organizations often needs support managing the data center modernization and the cloud-enabled enterprise evolution.
Threadfin Managed Cloud Services helps our customers manage their operational complexity while allowing your core IT team to focus on lifecycle management capabilities for the physical, virtual, and cloud-enabled environments. These services include:
- 24x7x365 cloud infrastructure monitoring including compute, storage, switches, hypervisors, support for operating systems, applications, databases, and connectivity
- Multi-vendor engineering and operational disciplines to support the leading Cloud providers, including Microsoft, Amazon, and Google
- Flexible services model to assist or augment the hiring and maintenance of skilled resources
- Rapid scaling and deployment of new services to meet core business drivers and technologies
- Relevant visibility into Cloud enabled infrastructure to drive actionable intelligence and efficient operations
Threadfin Managed Cloud Services enable the enterprise IT organizations to realize the benefits of infrastructure modernization and cloud-enabled IaaS, PaaS and AaaS services.