Threadfin closely follows the tenants of PPDIOO in each of our engagements. This allows us to align with the continuous life-cycle of services necessary for each engagement. In the modern world of technology there are many moving parts that must be carefully contained in order to get the most out of it. Our method for success is to follow an engagement lifecycle; these lifecycles define an approach that can be followed for each stage of the project.
- Prepare: Involves establishing the organizational requirements, developing a network strategy, and proposing a high-level conceptual architecture identifying technologies that can best support the architecture.
- Plan: Involves identifying initial requirements based on goals, facilities, user needs, etc.
- Design: The design specification is a comprehensive detailed design that meets current best practices along with the business and technical requirements. The design specification is the basis for the implementation activities.
- Implement: The components are incorporated according to the design specifications, with the goal of integrating without disrupting the existing infrastructure.
- Operate: Operation is the final test of the appropriateness of the design.
- Optimize: Involves proactive management. The goal is to identify and resolve issues before they affect the organization, and to analyze operations on a periodic basis for increased efficiency.